Our Sanitary Measures for the National and International Users’ Health
- Avoiding contact between people (discouraging hand shaking and kiss greetings) and keeping your distance is necessary. It is recommended to keep a 1.5 meter distance from others.
- Promoting the implementation of floor markers, physical barriers or blocking with chairs or tables to promote the social distancing of at least 1.5 meters.
- Temperature checks with no-contact digital clinical equipment will be made on all visitors as well as the identification of signs of respiratory diseases. Visitors will be asked to use hand sanitizer that contains at least 60% alcohol and to use the facemask at all moments.
- Those who have shown signs of respiratory diseases and/or body temperature higher than 37.5 ºC will be directed to a private place, preferably with its own bathroom, where they will be informed about the possibility of them having Covid-19. They will be advised to get a medical checkup and receive a card and information regarding Covid-19.
- In case a suspected or positive case of Covid-19 is detected, there must be an established space, preferably with its own bathroom, within the facilities, for temporary isolation (no more than 12 hours) for those cases and their companions, in order to refer them to the health authorities for their proper attention.
More updated and official information of the Government of Mexico is available at: